How can we help you ?
You need help ? Our FAQ is fastest way to answer you
Frequently asked questions:
Take some time to make up your mind ! You have a 30-day reflection (from the date of receipt) to return the glasses if they were not suitable!
You can request the return of a product or several products directly from your customer area. This allows you to request a refund.
The glasses must have only been tried on and not worn, and returned in their original packaging with all boxes, cases, accessories and instructions.
# more #
Return is possible for orders sent abroad but the costs are the responsibility of the customer (the return is free only for Metropolitan France).
You will find below the address to return the package to:
MONTAIGNEOPTIQUE, 54 Rue François 1er, 75008 Paris
1. Prepare your package by returning the item to its original packaging (accessories included).
2. Declare and record your return in your customer area Go to the details of your order, click on “Return a product” and complete the requested fields before validating and generating your request.
3. Print the return voucher and enclose it in your package.
5. Return the item and keep the receipt stamped by the post office.
After receipt of the package at our premises and verification, the refund will be made within 5 working days on the account used for payment.
Yes, frames purchased without corrective lenses are guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects: this does not concern breakage, scratches or defects of normal wear.
You can send us pictures of the damage and attach the invoice of your glasses. Your request will be analyzed by our after-sales service who will see what can be done. We will never leave you without glasses, but a request to participate is possible.
We are sorry, but we only perform after-sales service for glasses purchased on our website : Motaigneoptique.com
You have received an item that you did not order? We are sincerely sorry.
We invite you to make a return request (see “Return a product” tab) and to mention the reference error in the “Reason for return” field.
In order to send you the right product as soon as possible, be sure to send us by email at email@example.com a copy of the proof of deposit.
The item received is defective.
All our glasses are cleaned and checked before shipping. If unfortunately a defect had not been identified by our team, or if the product had been damaged during the shipping, please follow the following procedure :
- Take some pictures of the product and the damaged parts.
- Prepare your package by returning the item to its original packaging (accessories included).
- Declare and record your return in your customer area, by going to the details of your order. Click on “Return a product” and complete the requested fields before validating and generating your return voucher.
- Print the return voucher and enclose it in your package
- Print the carrier’s pre-paid return label (only for Metropolitan France) and stick it on your package.
The price of an after-sales service depends on the part to be changed : the pads are very affordable, for other parts (branches, glasses, etc.) it depends on the supplier. For more information, please send us an email with your order number, a photo of the damage and your choice to return your frame so that we can change the parts ourselves or send the parts home.
The price of the after-sales service also contains a contribution for the return. If you choose to return your frame to us, shipping is at the customer’s expense if the order is more than one year old.
We take care of repair requests for glasses purchased exclusively on our website Montaigneoptique.com.
You can send us pictures of your broken glasses, so that we can see which spare parts are concerned. If the breakage can be taken under guarantee, you will not have to pay anything.
On the other hand, out of warranty, we will send you the estimate for the repair of your glasses.
The good reflex is to join your order number to your pictures in order to help us identify you and your product more quickly.